What makes Kadar different?
We respect your time.
That's why we utilize the latest technology that reduces total treatment time from several years to just 14-18 months.
We also created a unique system for scheduling appointments. It’s so precise that 93% of our patients are seen within six minutes of their scheduled time! But to make it work for everyone, we need to work together.
- You'll receive an automated reminder call a few days before your appointment. If you prefer an e-mail or text-message reminder, just be sure we have your current email address and cell phone number.
- Please call at least 48 hours in advance if you must reschedule or cancel your appointment. We'll try to give you the same after-school time slot, but that may take a few weeks, because they're popular. Ask to be placed on our Call List, in case another patient cancels.
- Check appointments and account information and review x-rays and photos 24-7 with T-Link from Televox.
- You’ll get a secure password to log on, and you can change it at any time. You’ll find a comprehensive list of common problems and solutions on our website. It’s a great way to get information, especially after hours.
- If you have a true orthodontic emergency, call 856-582-1400, press #9, and, speaking clearly and slowly, leave the patient’s name, phone number, and a brief message. A Kadar team member will call you back promptly. Non-emergency calls will be returned the next business day.
- Make sure you let us know if your medical history, phone number, e-mail, or address changes so we can update our records.
The Kadar difference is simple: we respect your time, your need, and your goals.
We respond to your needs.
At Kadar, we believe that working with an outstanding orthodontist, who cares about your needs, is one of the most important aspects of your treatment.
- Dr. Kadar is an orthodontic specialist who has earned board certification from the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Dr. Kadar has committed his time exclusively to one office in order to personally deliver the highest levels of care. He is assisted by a team of certified, registered professionals trained in CPR and OSHA. Each, naturally, must demonstrate a love for children.
- By utilizing the newest technologies, Dr. Kadar is able to deliver a highly individualized treatment plan, designed to create a beautiful smile in significantly less time.